Postdoctoral Research Fellow
I’m currently a postdoctoral research fellow at Lero- The Irish Software Engineering Research Centre. I am a member of the MANSEC project working on managing the security of adaptive and critical systems. I received my PhD from Electrical & Computer Engineering of University of Waterloo.
- Self-Adaptive Software, Autonomic Computing
- Goal-driven decision making, Goal models for quality requirements
- Runtime software security and privacy management in mobile application and cloud services
- Security requirements engineering
- Software quality and quality assurance
- Security and privacy management in Smart Grid